2018/2019 UNIZIK POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK has call out all candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry as well as all NAU Affiliate Institutions to purchase form for 2018/2019 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise.
Unizik 2018 Post UTME Cut off Marks
the general cut off mark for Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK ) is 200 but there are some faculties that their cutoff mark is 180 . below are the list of Faculties with 180 as their cutoff mark
a) Arts (All programmes except English)
(d) Environmental Sciences
(e) Engineering (Agric & Bio Resources Eng., Polymer /
(f) Physical Sciences ( Mathematics, Statistics only)
(g) Health Sciences and Technology (Radiography, Nursing science only)
Faculties / Programmes in Unizik with Cut-Off Mark of 200
a. Arts – English Language and Literature
b. Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
b. Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany,
Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
c. Education – Educational Foundations,
Educational Management & Policy
d. Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
e. Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
g. Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration
h. Medicine – Medicine
i. Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
j. Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure &Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
k. Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UNIZIK POST UTME/DE FOR 2018/2019 SESSION.
a. Registration starts on Monday, 6th August, 2018and will end on Wednesday 22nd August, 2018.
b. – Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
– Click on ‘ Create Account’
– Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
– Copy the verification code and click on
– On the form, enter your phone number,
password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
– Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
– Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
– After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
– Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
– Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
– Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information
as often as possible within the application period.
– Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
– Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE examination.
Please Note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where
examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’Level result information for correctness.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 7.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly
to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME/DE evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
SCREENING EXERCISE DATES FOR UNIZIK POST UTME :
|I||Basic Medical Sciences|
|III||Health Sciences and Technology|
|a.||Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze|
|b.||Enugu State College of Education (Technical)|
|c.||Pope John Paul II Major Seminary, Okpuno|
If this post was helpful please share with your groups on facebook and twitter and also subcribe to our mailing list to get updates