This is to inform the general public that the University of Benin Post Utme form for 2018/2019 Academic session is finally out.
Candidates who fill in the university of Benin (UNIBEN) as first choice in the just concluded jamb exam and scored above 200 are to purchase the uniben post utme form for 2018/2019 academic session.
The registration for uniben post utme starts 04/07/2018 and closes on the 22/07/2018 while the exam is rescheduled to take place between 27th July 2018 and 12th August 2018.
CANDIDATES MUST FULFILL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIAL:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIBEN POST UTME 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2018/2019
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid master Card from any Bank in Nigeria.