The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session is now online.
This to inform Candidates who applied or Uniben Direct entry (DE) through the just concluded jamb that the form is available now.
Candidate must fulfil the following criteria:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
HOW MUCH IS UNIBEN DIRECT ENTRY FORM(DE)
The cost of Uniben direct entry form is 5000.00 and can be paid using a valid ATM master card.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIBEN DIRECT ENTRY
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants and then select POST UDE ADMISSION SCREENING 2018/2019
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 5,000:00; (This includes service charges), with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
The closing date for Uniben direct form is 21/08/2018 12:00:00 and candidates are to go online on from on the 23rd August 2018 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for the Screening Exercise
If this post was helpful, please share with friends and also like our page on facebook and twitter for you to be updated.