This to inform the public that Fupre Post Graduate Form for 2018/2019 Academic session is currently on sales
Fupre Post Graduate Courses
Below are list of Fupre Post Graduate Courses both PGD,M.Eng, and Ph.D
College of Technology
– Chemical Engineering – PGD, M.Eng, and Ph.D
– Electrical/Electronic Engineering – PGD, M.Eng, and Ph.D
– Mechanical Engineering – PGD, M.Eng, and Ph.D
– Petroleum Engineering – PGD, M.Eng, and Ph.D
– Marine Engineering – PGD, M.Eng, and Ph.D
College of Science
– Chemistry – PGD, M.Sc, and Ph.D
– Industrial Chemistry – PGD, and M.Sc
– Earth Sciences [ Geophysics and Geology ] – PGD, M.Sc, and Ph.D
– Environmental Management and Toxicology – PGD, M.Sc, and Ph.D
– Mathematics – PGD, M.Sc, and Ph.D
– Computer Science – PGD, and M.Sc
– Physics – PGD, M.Sc, and Ph.D
Centre For Safety Education
– Health, Environment, Safety and Security – PGD
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUPRE POST GRADUATE FORM
STEP 1 – Visit the school of Post Graduate portal at fupre post graduate to make Payment
You can make payment either at the bank or using your Debit Card online.
STEP 2 – Application
Carefully fill all the required fields, submit and print out your confirmation page.
STEP 3 – Login
Monitor your application status by logging in to your profile.
The Application Form for 2018/2019 closes on the 31st October, 2018 and the form for all programmes costs N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira only).
1. Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the Postgraduate School shall not be processed.
2. Candidates should request their referees to complete their Referee Reports that will be sent to their email and submit online.
for more information on the basic requirement visit the school website at fupre post graduate school